High-quality, splash-proof, head light with 3W LED and 1.5W COB LED, 200 lumen
Part no: 1600-0198
- Multifunctional use- Professional head lamps are not only well loved in everyday use by joggers and cyclists, but also in industry, by tradesmen, the emergency services, when camping, climbing and fishing.
Both hands remain free and the light is always at just the right spot!
The housing has been developed in-house, made from ABS plastic to ensure that the lamp is robust and has pleasant haptics.
- Super-light, easy-to-wear head lamp -At 72g, the ANSMANN HD200B head lamp is a real flyweight and so is very comfortable to wear even for long periods of time.
- Optimum lighting thanks to high-efficiency reflector system. - For maximum light output, the main LED is surrounded by an optical reflector system that optimally concentrates the light to ensure a long range. This results in very good illumination of distant objects. The COB LED provides a pleasant light intensity for close-quarters work. This mode is ideally suited to short range use due to the wide and very homogeneous illumination.
- Different light modes -The head lamp has two ergonomic pushbuttons, which are easy to operate, even when the lamp is on the head. The lamp is likewise easy to operate whilst wearing gloves. The lamp has the following switch options:
Switch 1: Two brightness levels can be selected: A 100% high power mode, which uses the full lighting power of both LEDs at 100%. In level 2, the 3W LED lights at 100%.
Switch 2 for COB LED: Two brightness levels can be selected: 100% or 30% for the COB LED.
The 30% energy-saving mode is particularly well suited to close-range if only moderate lighting is required. Of course, the battery life is increased in energy-saving mode.
- Beam is about 50m
- 3x ANSMANN Micro AAA batteries included
- Adjustable angle of the lamp
3 x Micro AAA
|Power of illuminant||3W|
|Visibility range||50 m|
|Brightness (Lux)||200 lux|
|Dimensions:|| 64 x 48 x 35 mm