a. What are cookies?
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
In the case of payment by credit cards, the site telitpower.com transfer to the payment gateway ChipCard's processor where the entire payment is processed.
- One-time buyers are not required to register on the site. It is only necessary, when purchasing a product, to enter the necessary information on the account page, which we use to deliver the purchased product to the customer.
Required information is your name, surname, address, city, e-mail and your phone number, for possible contact.
- If you become a regular customer - and use our products for further distribution, we recommend that you register. This will give you insight into your purchases and enable you better conditions, lower prices, and various discounts.
NOTE: Telit Power is doing everything to give you the most accurate information.
The functionality and purpose of the items presented on the website are fully respected. As for the colour of the insulating film, logos and other features that do not affect the functionality and purpose, there may be some discrepancies. If those discrepancies cast doubt on the validity of the items, please call us for further information.
You can call us on the phone: 018 4521-400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices on the website are shown with TAX included
Customers from the abroad are able to pay with MASTERCARD and VISA payment cards, or with PayPal account.
All your transactions are completely protected and safe.
NOTE: It could happen that we do not have your ordered product at the moment. That's why we would like to advise you for the prior affirmation over e-mail to avoid possible money refund.
SUBSCRIBING TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- If you subscribe to our e-mail list, you will be able to receive information about new and interesting articles via e-mail that we occasionally send to our customers.
You can always unsubscribe by clicking unsubscribe link on your received mail, or over your account access.
When delivering the product, the following situations are possible:
1. When you received the product, you noticed that the packaging was damaged - In this case, the goods must be checked on the spot with the courier and if the goods are damaged, you and courier should fill up the delivery report, signed by both the buyer and the courier. In that case, you do not accept the goods. Note: If you have accepted the products with damaged packaging, and later find out that the product has been damaged too, your complaint will not be accepted.
2. In the event that the product is defective - or it does not work properly, you can return the goods within 14 days, from the date of receipt.
3. Complaint about the functionality of the product within the warranty period: In case of a product malfunction, within the warranty period, you can return it. Please contact us by phone before describing the malfunction discuss the further procedure.
Note: We put the sticker with the marked date when the product has been sold ( batteries for laptops, battery packs, lead-acid batteries), If this sticker is damaged - or we find that the malfunction was due to your attempt to open the product or improper use, the complaint will not be accepted. The physically damaged product is not subject to warranty.
4. If the product you purchased does not meet your expectations - you can return any product within 14 days. The product must be packed in original packaging and without damage.
If you want to send a RECLAMATION for the product that you have received, please fill out the form on the page: RECLAIM FORM or call us on (+381) 18 4521 400 or email us email@example.com
MONEY REFUNDIn the case of product returns or if you withdraw your order, Telit Power is obliged to make a full refund of your payment.
In the case of product returns and funds returns, to a customer who has previously paid a payment card, in whole or in part, and regardless of the reason for the return, Telit Power is obliged to make a refund exclusively through VISA, EC / MC and Maestro method of payment.
USERS PRIVACY PROTECTION
On behalf of Telit Power Ltd., we commit ourselves to protect the privacy of all our customers.
We collect only the necessary, basic customer/user data and information necessary for operating and informing the users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service.
We give customers the choice, including the ability to decide whether they want or not to be deleted from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns.
All user/customer data is strictly stored and accessible only to employees who need this information to perform the job. All Telit Power employees are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL DATA IN TRANSACTION
When entering payment card information, confidential information is transmitted through a public network in a secure (encrypted) form of the used SSL protocol and PKI system, as well as the state-of-the-art cryptographic technology.
The security of the data during the purchase is guaranteed by the ChipCard ad Beograd processor card processor, so the complete process of charging is done on the ChipCard pages. No information about the payment card is available to our system at any moment.
All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank.
When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our website